What Is Up With This World?

This is a crazy world, however we must still navigate through it, while trying to remain sane - as sane as one can reasonably be expected to be. Consider my blog to be a rant to this world; it may point out the negative things taking place, but I promise to always try to put a positive spin on it, however difficult that may be. At any rate, I hope you all enjoy reading my posts.

Monday, July 27, 2009

FILE UNDER: Why Is This News?

The New Orleans Conservative Examiner always has an interesting and insightful take on current events. In fact, I often wonder when he will be approached to pen a national column. Click here for a prime example of just this - in the article featured in this link, Clifford asks a burning question that I myself would like to see answered.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment