What Is Up With This World?

This is a crazy world, however we must still navigate through it, while trying to remain sane - as sane as one can reasonably be expected to be. Consider my blog to be a rant to this world; it may point out the negative things taking place, but I promise to always try to put a positive spin on it, however difficult that may be. At any rate, I hope you all enjoy reading my posts.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Michael Vick – Reinstated By NFL

According to Roger Goodell, Michael Vick has been reinstated by the NFL. Check back often, as I plan to blog a bit more about this once I get a moment. Until then, here is a link to a story by WDSU in New Orleans, Louisiana: http://www.wdsu.com/sports/20182972/detail.html?treets=no&tml=no_natlbreak&ts=T&tmi=no_natlbreak_1_02370107272009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment