What Is Up With This World?

This is a crazy world, however we must still navigate through it, while trying to remain sane - as sane as one can reasonably be expected to be. Consider my blog to be a rant to this world; it may point out the negative things taking place, but I promise to always try to put a positive spin on it, however difficult that may be. At any rate, I hope you all enjoy reading my posts.

 
 

But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him.  The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.

                       I Samuel 16:7 NIV

 
 

Lord,

Some people look at me and say, "There's no way you can do this."  But with You I can do anything, Lord.  You don't just look at my appearance.  When You look at me, You look directly at my heart.  I know that You have made me to use my particular talents to accomplish particular tasks here on earth.  You know my purpose, my path.  Help me use all my resources to meet this challenge before me.  All to Your glory!

In Christ's Name I Pray,

Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment